“What a Find!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed really good bagel sandwiches at The Bagel Shack. She had the Reuben sandwich with an “everything” bagel. I enjoyed an egg sandwich with bacon, also with the “everything” bagel. The bagels were very fresh and equal in quality to any bagel we’ve previously had. Heartily recommend The Bagel shop for breakfast or lunch in San Clemente.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I stopped here to grab a quick bite for me and my boyfriend, almost didn't because the parking is difficult, there's just not much of it it's all on street parking. But boy oh boy, sure as heck glad I did! Not only was the service friendly prompt a professional, and the price is very reasonable, oh boy oh boy what a great Bagel sandwich! I definitely will be back! The bagels remind me of New York! That just doesn't happen too often thanks Bagel Shack!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We love the bagels at Bagel Shack! The bagels are delicious and the selection is amazing. My favorite bagel is the Swiss cheese bagel. We always get at least a dozen bagels and snack on them for breakfast and bring some to the beach.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

ExCePtIonAl BAgElS> We StOpPed In AlMoSt EvERy mOrNing of OUr SAn cLemEntE StaY To GEt a STiLl Warm Bagel & Cup OF jOE>SAt On The PIcnIc TAblEs oUt FRont And WAtcHEd The MOrnIng unFolD >A niCe sElEcTion Of MaDE FResH DAiLY BagEls usiNG only The HiGheSt QuAlIty InGredIenTS.LoVed ThE SwIsS ChEEse bAgEl>a VEry fRiEndly esTAblishmEnt serVIng tHE bEst bAgElS iN SC>>>>>

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped in this little place was very close to our hotel. I got a jalapeño and cheese bagel wife and daughter in law got bagel with cream cheese and a sandwich made with bagel all the food is vey fresh place is clean and service very friendly. They do not skimp on anything. You get plenty of spread and the sandwich was barely staying together. This is not an inexpensive place but not too pricey either give it $$
For the quality and serving size your getting what your paying for
Go enjoy you'll be happy you did

Date of visit: February 2018