“Cobnveniently located classic breakfast diner ”
Review of Sunrise Cafe

Sunrise Cafe
Ranked #46 of 230 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Food was very good, fresh and plentiful and the staff were pleasant and quick. The coffee was pretty decent and the staff kept it hot. Anyone should feel confident in making this place their choice, as was our group of five. I imagine lunches would also be good from our experience.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I had driven by many times and even stopped by but they were closed. Recently I was in the mood for a good breakfast, so I finally went inside. Very simple decor, but great food ! Portions so large I actually ate my takeaway. Freshness, great ingredients and good service. Who needs fancy? It is difficult for me to eat out due to food allergies and gluten. I was offered corn tortillas instead of toast. Owned by one other favorite cafe of mine Antoine's cafe also in San Clemente. Try it you will be sure to find something good on their menu.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This quant little cafe has wonderful food and exceptional service. All portions are large, couldn't finish our meal even with sharing

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Great restaurant for breakfast and lunch. Wonderful hamburgers, and their home made onion rings are super! Service is friendly and fast. Portions are big, and a wide variety of food is served.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

this place is a real meat grinder when they are busy they turn out breakfast and lunch means real fast the portions are huge and usually very good its a decent setting and sitting outside if the weather is nice can be fun. Breakfast is where this place really shines so give it a try but come hungry