“One of my all time favorites for breakfast!, lunch or vino!”
Review of The Cellar

The Cellar
Ranked #5 of 238 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cheese shop, wine bar, small plates, live music
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I probably go to The Cellar at least once a week if I'm in town. If I have company, they always want to go daily! Laid back, great wine list, awesome cheese plates!

Reviewed 20 September 2018

We stopped at the Cellar bar/restaurant for lunch based on a tip our daughter received from a friend. The tip was good as this is a cool place for a cozy, comfortable meal. I enjoyed the Cubano sandwich and wife and daughter split a big salad. We also ordered a cheeseboard which was delicious and a flight of four craft beers in shot glasses. I'm not normally a beer drinker, but again, we were on vacation, so it's ok to go a little wild. I surprised myself by thoroughly enjoying the coffee stout and the blood orange. The other two beer samples were ok but nothing special. You never know what you're going to get because the beer selections are totally up to the bartender, so you get a different flavor every time you order the beers. A cool place with nighttime entertainment. Check it out if you happen to be in the area.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Love the happy hour at the cellar! They have a great selection of wines and an awesome cheese plate!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This was our first time at The Cellar. We had a great meal, great service and an overall fantastic experience. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I have not had a bad dish here. If you can get here in time for happy hour, you can get some great deals, and try some different dishes. This place does tend to get crowded, and it is seat yourself, so be prepared to wait for a seat. It is tiny, so if you have a larger (max 6) party, I suggest one person wait inside and have the other members of your party wait outside people don't get in the way of the servers.