“New York pizza in California?!”
Review of New York Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New York Pizza
Ranked #84 of 141 Restaurants in San Carlos
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I guess our California neighbors have a taste for New York style pizza. Not exactly sure what that is, but NY Pizza does a good job. Wide range of toppings. Well done. Reasonable service. Reasonable price. Certainly worth a try.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Today, my co-workers and I ordered food from New York Pizza. We have done so for years. We had pizza, along w/ mixed green salad, with chicken on top. They delivered in timely fashion. I highly recommend their chicken pesto salad. My co-workers enjoyed the meatball sandwiches. In the past we've ordered their pasta dishes and recommend those as well. The pepperoni and sausage pizza we ordered today was very good.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

A good pizza, 25 bucks for a large but it was not lacking for toppings. Got a combo, good stuff. Waited 15 minutes in the store, piza was delivered to my table for myh walk to the hotel.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Ordered two pizzas to watch football at home and was pleased with New York Pizza. They quoted 40 minutes delivery and were almost to the minute with their estimate. The pizza was good, not oily, and had a good amount of pepperoni on the one and tasty salami and black olive on the other. Price was fair with their coupon.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

A friend brought me here for a slice and it was okay, not great. A little pricey in my opinion for what you get - a very thin slice with not much on it.