“For meat lovers”
Review of Town Restaurant

Town Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Town Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 140 Restaurants in San Carlos
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cherry Street
Transit: Located walking distance from the San Carlos Cal Train Station
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

The service was incredible, always pending in offering the best service, I felt well attended, very well.

The menu has lots of options, specially for me the meat dishes were fantastic, especially the Rib Eye, well recommended.

The location is nice and enjoyable, you can share drinks with your colleagues or take a good meal with family.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I see I last reviewed this restaurant in 2014. It is still very god and the service is excellent. We went for a late lunch and ordered the New York steak and the Skirt Steak. I grew up thinking skirt steak was a very fatty, tough steak and would never eat it. I still only will eat it at Town. It is tender & delicious. We both also had the creamed spinach which tastes like it and s supposed to. Tons of free parking around, but weekends get pretty busy. We had 2 iced teas, the entrees I just mentioned and no alcohol or dessert. With 20% tip, the bill was about $100.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

we went there for a dinner with colleagues on Monday. it was quite full but we were able to get a table pretty quick.

I had a fillet mignon with crab crust in middle rare + local asparagus + fries. the cooking of the middle rare was perfect! And the wine we had was also great.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Made reservations for dinner on my wife's birthday.
"Happy Birthday!" written at the top of the menu was a nice touch.
We had a good dining experience.
1) New York Steak Tacos 5 stars.
2) Crispy Calamari Steak Fritte 5 stars.
3) BBQ Baby Back Ribs 5 stars.
4) Teriyaki Skirt Steak 4 stars.
5) Petrale Sole 3 stars.
6) Bread Pudding 5 stars.
It was pretty loud in the restaurant, but that won't stop us from coming back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great service, great menu, and perfectly done steaks. This place is on our normal rotation of restaurants because it consistently very good. Highly recommend.