All reviews small airport burger king next door fresh fruit the breakfast area waffles general aviation breakfast was included redwood city business hotel quick trip shower head dining options four seasons small size private airport mid range hotel requested a room change
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This was a very nice hotel -- the rooms were clean; beds very comfortable; staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We stayed for 3 nights and had absolutely no complaints or issues. The rooms were also very quiet -- good place to relax, sleep, uninterrupted.
The pool was nice -- the complimentary breakfast was good. We would return here as the location is great for trips to San Francisco -- or San Jose area.

Room Tip: I always choose a higher floor away from the elevator. Our room was overlooking the pool, and we had very quiet nights.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Herman W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco San Carlos, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco San Carlos through the Guest Satisfaction Survey. As a valued guest we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

3.5 rating. The staff was friendly, got an upgrade, room was clean and was a good size. However, the price I paid was fairly high though probably not entirely their fault as there was likely a ton of meetings in the area and other hotels jacked up their prices. They offered me a free breakfast as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Just stayed here last night for a quick work trip to Stanford. My room was huge with a living area and bathroom along with a bedroom and another bathroom. My room was clean and spacious. The bathrooms felt a little dated over all. The free breakfast was nice in the morning and the hotel is right off the freeway for quick trip to wherever you need to go.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here while in town for business (Oracle is only 10 mins away). Some of the pros: the staff is fabulous and attentive, the manager’s reception is a nice touch, breakfast was good (I don’t understand the reviews mentioning how small the dining area is, it’s not Denny’s!!). My only con has to do with my room, #207. It is positioned right next to a very small fitness room and I was awakened one morning at 5:45am by a very ambitious runner. The room also faces the airport, but I would take one plane taking off over a loud treadmill any day!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 November 2017

My Daughter and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in San Carlos Nov 20 and 21 st.
This was not a vacation visit. My paraplegic daughter was having surgery at the Redwood City Kaiser on Nov 21. From the moment we arrived the staff were helpful.
My daughter had same day surgery. We live 2 hours away so we stayed the night.
My daughter was in pain and had nausea. The staff James and Gil offered soft drink and crackers to ease her post op nausea. When I would come down for something they asked about my daughter!!! So Happy that we were in a caring environment!
Thank you. The facilities were clean and welcoming! Would not hesitate to stay there again, Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business