All reviewstwo bedroom suitebasketball courtbart stationno elevatorsocial hoursan franciscothe sofa bedeach morningthe free breakfast buffetwalk in closetlaundry facilitiesshopping mallgolden gate parkwalking distancereception areahome away from homeflight path
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Had a layover before connecting Int'l flight. Most hotels in SF refused early check-in and early check-out but Staybridge Suites accommodated my request. 1 BR suite was very comfortable to rest as I had been working non-stop for several days before my int'l trip. Spacious bathroom and dining area with a small kitchenette. Hotel does not have room service but was able to order pizza from menu in the room. Was able to leave heavy luggage with bellman with just 1 luggage in the room. Contacted Staybridge in Los Angeles for return trip but they wanted me to book a room for 2 days. When I mentioned that SF property had accommodated my request for going, their answer was ... we don't care what SF property does and I would have to spend money for 2 nights if I wanted early check-in/check-out !!!!

Room Tip: No elevator so ask for ground level if problem climbing stairs.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I went on holiday with my friend and parents.
We stayed here for 4 nights .
Check in was fast and friendly.
Two bedroom suite.both rooms had ensuite.both rooms had a TV.
Well equipped kitchen .comfortable front room with tv ,L shaped couch and armchair.
Iron and iron board,hairdryer and free wifi.
Free parking and breakfast every morning.
Free wine,beer and sodas for two hours during the week with different choices of food .
Excellent hotel and room and I highly recommended it.

1  Thank deemulch
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I've asked for a 1st floor unit for my elderly parents, but was given the last 3rd floor unit so it was not a pleasant experience after a long drive and have to lug 7 luggages up 2 flights of stairs. That's right. There is NO elevator on premise.

The complex is dated. The swimming pool area is right in the middle of everything, so expect to hear noise until after dark.

I completely didn't see reviews about the airplane noises, until I start hearing them and re-lookup previous reviews. Sigh... They did provide ear plugs for you.

And other reviews are also correct. Staff starts cleaning at 8-9am in the morning. If you are expecting a good night of sleep and not wake up by vacuum cleaner noise, find something else.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank aycwong2
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Hello aycwong2,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our StayBridge Suites San Francisco Airport, CA. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us, especially with customer service and the noise during your stay. We will look into these concerns. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to San Francisco.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. The suite was big and spacious. Enough room for five to sleep and six to sit and talk. Breakfast wast great. Golden Gate park was 30 minutes away on mostly surface streets. The 101 freeway is close as well as 380 & 280. Lots of restaurants near, try Taqueria Leon. A mall is near too. Close to SFO.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We have a two bedrooms with two baths for 4 adults and 1 kid
Love the shower heads that's very strong
Full kitchen but be awarded that all building has no elevator so maybe you want to ask to stay at ground floor if you have big luggage
The breakfast has fruits bagel, muffin , breads, juice , soda, coffee, egg and meat
But refill was a bit slower maybe it was Sunday morning
Overall we really enjoy the stay