See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

This motel 6 in the north end of San Bernardino really ought to be ashamed of themselves. I received a coupon from motel 6 themselves offering me 15 percent off through the end of March if I made a reservation between March 14-march 16. I painstakingly made a reservation for each and every day from March 16 thru March 31. Well today march 20 I tried to pay for my reservation only to find I didn't have one. Wait a minute, I KNOW FOR A FACT I made a reservation, so what's going on. My husband I argued because he said I didn't make one and come to find out motel 6 cancelled the reservation!!! When I asked why would they do that I was told because they are greedy. When I told my husband this I was then informed that when he went to pay this past weekend, they were not giving him the discounted rate I made the reservation for. The motel itself is cancelling the lower price reservation to get more money. Not only is that unscrupulous and horrible business practice it's morally wrong. We are homeless, we have a 9 year old and 2 year old. We are not looking. For handouts, we pay our bill. Is it to much to ask TT I be treated fairly? Last Friday my card was 40 cents short, they wouldn't allow me to pay the difference of 40 cents in cash. This motel 6 needs to take the money they got from not honoring my confirmation price and spend it on an extimantor for their roach problem and ettiquette class for the front desk staff

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Maria R
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This motel cost me $94 and it was not even worth $40! It was so so dirty and there was cigarettes everywhere! Even thought they gave me another room it was still smelling like someone had just smoked in the room! Bedding and blanks had cigarette burns on them! I had to clean the toilet and the shower floor with a towel and my anti bacteria gel! The towels were dirty and thank goodness I had a blanket in the car and did not have to use their blanket!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Danielle M
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a night , room was average , 1 bath towel , didn't discover until in shower so difficult to let reception know . T v fine , bed comfy , no micro / fridge . Noisy at times as big lorries go by overnight

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I booked through Motels.Com..that was the first problem because they recommended this motel. It was awful beyond belief starting with check-ins. The motel staff attempted to not give us the room because Hooker was wanting the room! We did get room, but did not look at it closely due to time restraint(our mistake). Upon our arrival after our event, noted the dirt everywhere! Dirt and hair all over the bed, floor and bathroom was unusable because the shower floor was filthy with dirt and old foot prints!! I attempted to get my money back with no success. DO NOT STAY AT THIS PLACE!!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Glenda P
Reviewed 20 August 2016

I had to stay here due to the Bluecut Fire. Not knowing if my home had been destroyed or not and having been displaced several nights prior to this, I had my finacee make a reservation for me because it's close to my place of employment. First, they didn't charge the card she made the reservation with. Second, everything in the room was dirty and disgusting. God only knows what was living in those sheets. There were people congregating outside who were clearly not staying at this establishment which made me not want to leave my room because I didn't feel safe. Last, the staff at the front desk were rude and had a sense of entitlement. No fridge or microwave. I would suggest saving your $60. Hell, go to San Manuel and gamble that $60 instead because that would be a better time!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo