All reviews double tree cookies front desk great hotel business trip room service fitness room fitness center rooms are nice inland empire would definitely stay here again bed was comfortable clean hotel enjoyed my stay convenient location parking lot loma linda
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and loved it! Our digital key didn’t work probably because of my data but Jenna at the front desk was awesome! She got us a key immediately and gave us cookies and we were on our way.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
GeorgeMoraila, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're glad to hear that Jenna was awesome. She works hard to make memorable stays for all of our guest. We look forward in welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

George Moraila
Front Office Manager
DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino
georgem@dknhotels.com
909-388-7915

Reviewed 14 November 2017

This was one of my best hotel experiences in the past year! I was impressed by the hotel staff professionalism and friendliness. The newly renovated hotel was beautiful, clean and comfortable. I was very impressed by how the staff was trained to make every effort to be customer-centered in all aspects of their service. Overall exceptional stay.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I don’t know about you, but I just adore staying at the Double Tree hotels! What's not to like? Fresh sheets, fluffy towels, friendly employees and, oh yeah, WARM CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES Other than that the room is very comfortable and the remodel in San Bernardino left me speechless! I've stayed At this hotel when it was "somebody" else.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night for business. It’s an older property that was updated in recent years. Staff was pleasant, bed was very nice but the bathroom was a let down. First, I noticed huge dust balls in the air vent. Second, the assist bar in the tub was separating, but not yet loose. Finally, there was mold in the white caulk around the tub. At my $165 plus tax corporate rate, I felt like we overpaid.

I liked the in-room coffee and refrigerator. Haven’t stayed at a Doubletree for years. I don’t recommend this one and don’t plan to return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
GeorgeMoraila, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we do apologize for the housekeeping issues you came across. Rest assure that your comments will be shared with our executive housekeeper. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Feel free to reach out to me at georgem@dknhotels.com if you have any future plans to come to San Bernardino. I'll make sure we make it right for you.

George Moraila
Front Office Manager
DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino
georgem@dknhotels.com
909-388-7915

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I arrived to the hotel very late, as I am an attorney based out of Los Angeles. I wanted to rest before a court conference the next day, but was completely unable to do so because of the smoke seeping into my room. My room was a non-smoking room but even the fire alarm was desensitized; I could smell smoke in my room all night. The entire 2nd floor reeked of smoke. I complained to management, Ive written a letter and requested a refund, and no response yet.