See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Showed up at motel, manager out buying dinner, local pimp outside on cell phone, waited 15 minutes, pimp asked us if we had seen manager yet, he called manager and told him he had legitimate customer waiting. Manager showed up 5 mins later, we were mistakenly booked on 2nd floor instead of 1st floor as requested. During our wait for manager, we observed seven different ladies of the night meet "John's" as they pulled into parking lot and beeped their horns. Hoped the ladies made enough pocket change whilst selling their souls, because the "John's" kept showing up all night long. When preparing to leave in the morning, hookers could be observed walking towards motel around the corner, obviously preparing for another day of work.would have given it a 4 if we could have watched the sting that should have taken place a long time ago. Also couldn't get a plug to hold water in the bathtub.take your family elsewhere

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shamrockofthesky
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Was told I had a booking not a reserved room and that if I didn't check in I wouldn't get charged. We ended up not needing the room so we never checked in (thinking we wouldn't get charged) and I personally got charged with no refund even after politely explaining the misunderstanding to the Manager. He says there is nothing he can do and hangs up the phone. Will never book here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brandon R
Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

I made the reservation at this hotel and decided the same day I booked it not to need the booking no more so I canceled my reservation in plenty of time and noticed that I was still billed for this hotel and didn't even stay there.This is very horrible type of service they provide when making reservations by not even refunding your money for not even staying there I'll never book with this hotel ever again.....

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple