Let's be practical. There's a reason their prices are 50% lower than the Hilton across the street. This facility was probably built in the '50s or '60s and needs some updates. If you only need a place to sleep or a really short term stay, then this place was ok. We just stayed overnite and for the short stay everything was ok. The bed was comfortable, the wifi was adequate, the hot water was instantaneous and the free breakfast was decent. If you are on vacation and need a room for a week or more, this might not be the place for that but for an inexpensive quick stay you have to be realistic about what you're getting and this location had everything you need. We had no issues with any of the staff, they were all friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn -Hospitality Lane Hotel is located in San Bernardino, and right next to Redlands, Ca. We are conveniently located next to bustling Hospitality Lane in San Bernardino making our hotel an ideal destination for business & leisure travelers alike. Located at the intersection of I-10 and I-215 on Waterman Ave, we are ideally suited for many destinations including: Loma Linda University and Medical Center, University of Redlands, California Speedway, Ontario International Airport, San Bernardino Soccer Complex and Little League playoffs. We know that traveling can be stressful at times and our goal is to make your stay a memorable and comfortable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn San Bernardino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn San Bernardino Hotel San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Quality Inn