My only "problems" was I was given a room close to an outdoor speaker and it was a bit loud and the power was out one morning. Minor problems really. I guess I can throw in there that they promised me Marriott points that have never been awarded.
I think the clerk was new so it wasn't as quick as usual but really not a problem.
This was your average residence Inn room with one bed.
The bed was fine.
No problems with getting hot water pretty quick.
Your typical residence inn spread.
There are a bunch of restaurant options close enough to walk.
Overall it was just fine. The problems that I saw were really minor and would have no problem staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Hotel is the only extended stay property in the Inland Empire. Our suites are approximately 50% larger than your standard hotel room. All of our rooms feature a fully equipped kitchens and separate living room areas. We also offer a complimentary hot buffet breakfast and evening social hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn San Bernardino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Bernardino Hotel San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Residence Inn