“Best tacos next to home made”
Review of Pacos Tacos No 1

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pacos Tacos No 1
Ranked #18 of 319 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Pacos has been around since 1964. They serve the best tacos around. I'm very picky when it comes to shredded beef tacos. Mine are the best of course, my mom's recipe, but pacos is next best when it comes to tacos and taquitos with shredded beef.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I had not gone to Paco's in over 5 years because I moved out of San Bernardino.
But today I was hungry for some good Mexican food and I was willing to make the drive.
I ordered a pork and rice burrito with cheese. All it took was that first bite and I was hooked again. The rice had flavor, good Mexican flavor, not just white rice with a touch of salt and some watered down tomato paste. The pork was so tender that it ripped apart with each bite." I hate eating a burrito and you go to bite the meat and it will not separate making you take the whole chunk of meat into your mouth in one bite". They also, put just enough cheese in the burrito so that when it melts, it adds to the flavor without drying out the juices.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

This is the best taco place in the IE. Quick and delicious!!! The three in one pork burrito is amazing and the green sauce is outta this world.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

Very good food, the tacos are the very best will stop here again on the next visit to the area, the fries should be left their an extra few minutes, soggy. the wife liked the burritos

Reviewed 20 July 2012

I grew up in the area and love this place! I would go back in a heartbeat!