“TAMALES TO DIE FOR”

Got a photo?
Add it.
La Fuente Mexican Bakery
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I bought chicken and pork tamales there a week before Christmas for my husband's office Christmas luncheon. I didn't need to order ahead of time. I got lots of compliments on the tamales from my husband's employees. They weren't overly doughy and had the right amount of spice. The staff was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Ww ordered tamales for Thanksgiving Day and we were not disappointed. They had our order ready to go when we arrived. We ordered 3 dozen and ate them that afternoon. They tasted great. Thanks

Reviewed 25 October 2016

We go there to buy our tamales mostly. They offer pork and chicken tamales. They sell them by the dozen or each. They also sell the masa to make your own tamales, menudo, beans and rice, several different types of salsa, and delicious mexican bread.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Really good mexican food, mexican bread and their specialty pork tamales, green chicken tamales and cheese and jalapeno tamales!! So far the best around in town!!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

The chicken tamales are so good here that I order enough to take home and freeze for later. And I've always got to pick up pan de dulce as a snack.