“Best Indian Food”

Delhi Palace-cuisine of India
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 21 January 2018

I'm in this area only once each year and never fail to make time to visit this wonderful restaurant. The food and service are superb.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I love Indian food. We had the buffet. Great choices - meat and vegetarian. Food was fresh and hot. Definitely recommend Delhi Palace.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I was in town visiting my daughter and she was in the mood for Indian food. (Her family isn't that adventurous, so she hadn't had it in a long while.) That sounded good to me so we looked up some restaurants and decided on this one. Neither of us had been here, but so happy we found this gem. We chose to do the buffet, which gave a lot of variety to choose from - even tried some things we had never had before. It all looked and tasted delicious. The service was very good. My daughter works not too far away, so she said she will definitely make this a regular stop on her lunch break. I will definitely come back when I am in town.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Lots of locals eat lunch from the buffet at the Delhi Palace on Hospitality. The food is good, basic Indian fare.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I've never had a bad experience here. They do change up some menu items but always have tandoori chicken and chicken Tikki Masala which are delicious.

Date of visit: June 2017