Rodeway Inn San Bernardino
US$140
US$142
GardenInn.com
US$121
Residence Inn San Bernardino(San Bernardino)
US$189
US$131
US$121
Wigwam Motel(San Bernardino)
US$98
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hills garden in San Bernardino, and I can honestly say it's not worth the money. The rooms TV channels are horrendous. And the breakfast is a joke!!!! The rooms are fairly big, and the bed is comfortable. The staff is very nice in a no nonsense way, but they are still pleasant. The housekeepers there are professional and the view is amazing. I haven't stayed in a suite yet, but I do want to. If their breakfast wasn't so crappy for such a nice hotel it would be alot better.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria R
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Maria R,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy the breakfast options, and I want to let you know that we take your suggestions to heart and are reconsidering the available choices. Reviews like yours are extremely helpful in our ambition to continuously improve upon the guest experience and I hope you'll return to see how we grow and evolve.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for a night and the hotel was pretty cool. The breakfast can be improved a little. The lady at the check out area kept me company and was nice when my friend left and i was waiting for my uber. They had internet. Nice mountain view. Private balcony. Close to walmart if you need anything. Room was clean. I would visit again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Dyneequa L,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

So one of the house keepers my the name of sweetie was helpful and made sure my stay went great and made he feel at home all my questions or anything they helped with so I didn't have to wait long or feel like I was a bother

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank M R

Dear M R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful and welcoming as possible. It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home and that you experienced no difficulties with our services or amenities.On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Now there are homeless encampments outside the hotel on the street in front, leading to the hotel. A couple of years ago there were just a few people living on the streets, now there are many! Have tarp roofs, etc. The intersection daily has homeless people rotating through.

We used to stay here when we were snowed out or evacuated. We will now be staying in the safer area of town: Hospitality Lane.

Room Tip: Must ask for a mountain view, otherwise you'll hear the trains and see empty bottles on the hillside outside your room.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KWoodson

Dear KWoodson,

Thank you for this review of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty and we are deeply saddened to hear that you are seeking out other hotels due to the homeless people. I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. You can absolutely rest assured that your voice is important to us and that our staff and management are truly sincere in our promise to improve upon the security measures taken to ensure the safety of our guest.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

ASK FOR THE POOL SIDE! Trains are on the hill side. Maids need to learn how to clean. Bathtub had mold around the bottom of the soap dish and the release for the bathtub drain. This hotel suffers from lack of care. Stayed here in the past and the breakfast has gone down hill along with the hotel. On the good side the day staff is always friendly and they will take care of all issues.

Room Tip: Always ask for the pool side! You can't hear the train from that side!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear Frank W,

Thank you for submitting your review of our hotel. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best hotel around. Your concerns regarding the level of cleanliness and outdated condition of the facility will be addressed accordingly. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve. Kind regards.