See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 November 2016

While driving Route 66 I spent one of the worst nights of my life here. The motel is in a bad area, the proof of this were the gunshots we heard in the next street at 2am and the ensuing police chase. The other 'guests' in the motel were not guests but residents on welfare. The activity in the car park and outside our room went on until 4am. We got no sleep. On a lighter note, the receptionist was very polite and the room was very clean and well kept. And to our relief the wheels were still on our rental car the next morning.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Never have I had such a bad experience at a hotel and very disappointed that it is still listed on trip advisor. We booked this place through the choices web site. When we arrived at the inn the girl stayed on the phone looked at my reservation and said no booking would not honour the choices booking so no accommodation. Nothing we could do but go look for another hotel. I re read my booking yes guaranteed but by this stage it looked so dodgy we got a taxi to another hotel round the corner which was great.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I had the most awful experience of my life here. Do not book here.
After a music festival my boyfriend and I got dropped off in front the Inn from a uber driver and as we were walking towards the lobby a group of 7 black men in red clothing followed us. Robbed and beat us up.
The lobby doors were locked and we ran towards that for safety the owner of the place comes out because he heard my screams for help and starts yelling at us to leave. After im in tears explaining we have a room we were just robbed and jumoed here he still did not care. The cops were called and as they were on their way and we didn't leave he came outside and threaten us with a bat after we've already been assulted and robbed in front of his establishment. In front of the lobby!
GETTING ROBBED AND BEAT UP BY 7 BLACK MEN INFRONT OF THE LOBBY AND THE OWNER DID NOTHING.
How is this still recommended on trip advisor a website that i had trust in.
Please anyone who reads this stay far far far away from this Inn and area in General had i know we would be in the heart of a gang infested area there would be no chance that I'd ever book here.
We are lucky to be alive.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Because of the Bluecoat fire raging in the Cajon pass,,My husband couldn't make it home.This was the closest place to stay overnight.The room was so small that only the king size bed could barely fit. At 2 am he need to use the bathroom....The door was jammed shut.He had to go out to his truck in the parking lot and get a screw driver to open the door. The refrigerator was unplugged and took three hours to get cold.The office people were very unfriendly.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2016

This hotel is one of worst place to stay. I have reserved this terrible hotel last week for three days. It is really dirty. Manager of Rodeway Inn doesn't care about cleaning of the rooms. There is no service, no customer care. When I checked in, I checked the room and I found it terrible. There was not any soap and shampoo in bathroom. No microwave in room, no hot water in site, no coffeemaker. Just one microwave in yard which is like a dirty trash. Please don't touch that.
Breakfast: Just coffee in dirty coffee make in LOBBY!. I will attach some photo and you will see how dirty it is. NO BREAKFAST.
Unfortunately I couldn't cancel my reservation so I paid $108.00 for one night and have cancelled two other days.

Room Tip: Don't waste your time and your money
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends