“Breads! Breads! Breads!”

MH Bread and Butter
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in San Anselmo
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Friendly servers, delightful place to sit outside with a sandwich or a pastry and coffee on a nice day. Also, great to take home! Local crowd. Friendly too!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Fast, friendly service, excellent food and coffee and a cozy space to go along with it. Glad we found this gem!!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

WE stopped in to buy some bread.. OH MY GOODNESS.. BEST bread ever. I had it for my toast the next morning.. It is to die for. I had them slice it for me. I got the 9 grain and french bread. We are having the french bread tonight. All the food coming out of the kitchen looked wonderful. They have soups and sandwiches. Not sure what else. But I also bought a butterscotch cookie that was pretty darn good. It was a little pricy for bread, but it was well worth it and I will stop in the next time I am in the area. That is why there is a line to get bread. :)

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Great spot. Nice outdoor tables. Casual environment. Friendly service. Crunchy. Nice selection. Good people watching. Will repeat.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Visit San Francisco this past December and a friend of mine recommended this place. At first my wife and I were a little bit skeptical mainly because we didn't think it was worth the drive to San Anselmo since there had to be many great places in San Francisco. Anyway, I convinced her and boy that was a great and smart decision. As soon as we got there I couldn't stop staring at everybody's dishes in every table. Everything looked amazing!!! We ordered different things to try and everything was really good (including a few treats to go!!). Would definitely recommend this place!