“Treats for work! ”

Add it.
Peninsula Pastries
Ranked #3 of 10 Bakeries in Salinas
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

Best breads and pastries. I frequently stop and purchase a treat for my family and for work flavors and smells are in proportion to the excellent quality!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

On my way to work, stopped in and purchased a few pastries for work.
Great selection. They are baked on site.
Fellow employees enjoyed them. Our office had just moved to this area in April 2014, so all
the local business will need to be tried out.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

The pastries, which are works of art, are absolutely delicious. The sugar cookies are a welcome treat in any child's home (the adults love them, too). The bakery outdoes itself during the holidays. I particularly enjoy the Yule Logs at Christmastime. They also make the best bread pudding in the area. Everyone is sad when they close down for vacation.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

Beautiful Delicious Cakes and Pastries. I can't say any better than that ! I've used them for special occasions, like Anniversarys, and my Daughters Bridal Shower,. The cakes are always a Big hit, and fresh and Delish ingredients !!!!