“Enjoyable”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2018

I have been here many times over the years. Every time I have gone, I have enjoyed myself. The food is always spot on. The service is always great. I do feel that their wine is a bit too pricey, so I do not order wine anymore when I go. However, I highly recommend that if you are looking for a nice evening out with your loved ones or friends, this is a good choice.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Portions could be larger, especially for the steep prices. Flavor is fine, freshness quality also good. Beverages are pretentious.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I had a surprisingly delicious dinner at this little restaurant on Main Street in Salinas. There were a few patrons inside with me so the noise level was nice and low. The decor is very homey and welcoming. Staff were freindly. Wine was good and salad yummy but the highlight of my evening was the delicious fish entree. It was cooked perfectly and very flavorful.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank chickabeegrrl
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Visited while on a visit from Scotland. Food was good but found wine extremely overpriced considering it was local. Was twice the price we pay for californian Zinfandel in Scotland. Did enjoy the food but found it a bit overpriced for fresh pasta, whole experience a wee bit pretentious compared to usual Italian restaurants we are used to but maybe its a cultural thing

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank shonab153
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Had their pizzas which outstanding with a great selection of beers! Highly recommend this place! Excellent services with warm European atmosphere.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Patria? Share your experiences!