“Best food and service in town”
Review of Patria

Patria
Ranked #6 of 347 Restaurants in Salinas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Had their pizzas which outstanding with a great selection of beers! Highly recommend this place! Excellent services with warm European atmosphere.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Patria' s onMain Street in Salinas, CA was a great place to enjoy dinner. No more! The prices have increased, the portions have decreased and the taste is not what it used to be. The European salad was vinegar over butter lettuce, over carrot shred, over zucchini shred and the dressing for the potatoe salad. Too much vinegar. We ordered soup as a starter. No bread was served or even offered. The asparagus soup was nice, the entries blah, the desserts good. All in all very disappointing.

1  Thank linda1482015
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Came with a party of 14 for work. Because of our expense policies with colleagues who are from different countries we need separate checks for about 5 of us or need to at least split the bill 5 ways. Absolutely refused. When we asked if there was ANY way to accommodate the owner said no. I said it would be nice if we knew that ahead of time and she got so disrespectful and so rude to me. Food might be good but it’s not worth the atmosphere. I worked in a restaurant before and I know there are ways to accommodate and if not there is no need to be so rude and make me feel so uncomfortable to be a customer. Would not recommend.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Ashley H
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I had the halibut special a few weeks ago and I am still thinking about it. So good! They serve the type of food that makes you dance in your chair. Everyone in our party was pleased with their meals. They make a delicious Vodka Gimlet too. The dessert take a while to arrive so I suggest ordering them a bit in advance if you are on the tight schedule. The service was prompt and friendly. We will be back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I've been to Patria's a number of times. The restaurant is nice, but the food is hit and miss. I've ordered the special on 3 occasions (always sounds good) and been disappointed each time. Ordering off the menu seems to significantly increase the chances of a good meal. My wife likes the place, but I would not recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank B9290VQwilliamb

Been to Patria? Share your experiences!