“Take Out is never right”
Review of Bagel Corner

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bagel Corner
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Salinas
Reviewed 22 January 2017

The artichoke soup is phenomenal. However, whe I call in an order it is never correct. They invariably leave something out. When I ask them not to put the cold sandwich in with the warm soup, they do anyway. The food is very good but expensive. Double check your order

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have eaten here a number of times. Having tried several different bagel shops - the bagels here are the best I have tested locally. They are always fresh and the service is very good. I tend to eat in at one of the tables and it is amazing to see the number of people that come in and buy a dozen or more bagels for work. I have also tried their salads - they are large enough to share between two people or take the remainder home. Give them a try.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

By far these are the best bagels we've tasted--local and elsewhere. Plus they're humongous! We buy these weekly and also make a pitstop once a week to treat ourselves to a fresh one. Love their daily specials too--the tri-tip sandwiches and chicken dishes are divine!