“Fresh Bagels”

Add it.
Bagel Corner
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Salinas
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have eaten here a number of times. Having tried several different bagel shops - the bagels here are the best I have tested locally. They are always fresh and the service is very good. I tend to eat in at one of the tables and it is amazing to see the number of people that come in and buy a dozen or more bagels for work. I have also tried their salads - they are large enough to share between two people or take the remainder home. Give them a try.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

By far these are the best bagels we've tasted--local and elsewhere. Plus they're humongous! We buy these weekly and also make a pitstop once a week to treat ourselves to a fresh one. Love their daily specials too--the tri-tip sandwiches and chicken dishes are divine!