“Delicious Donuts & Coffee! Sweet!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Winchell's Donut House
Ranked #6 of 10 Bakeries in Salinas
Reviewed 18 December 2015

If I were not overweight according to my BMI, I would visit more often. I can smell all the donut's sweetness in the air, even before I open the doors. The Apple crisp or honey dipped are my personal favorites. Sweet treat!

Reviewed 8 July 2015

With doughnut shops few and far between in Salinas, the South Main Winchell's Doughnut House is as good as the other Monterey County local favorites. Always an extensive selective, there are plenty varieties to choose from. The recently remodeled interior is always clean and the staff remains friendly, even when busy. Along with doughnut selections, breakfast and specialty drinks are available. A standard in the retail doughnut making industry, the South Main Winchell's is a great local favorite.