“Paradise in Napa Valley”

Stony Hill Vineyard
Ranked #63 of 118 things to do in St. Helena
Reviewed 11 August 2011

Stony Hill was recommended to my wife and I by the B and B where we stayed in Napa, and we are very grateful for the recommendation. We celebrated our 20-year wedding anniversary by visiting several wineries in the area over 3 days. This was our first trip to Napa, and I am confident we will return in the future. Stony Hill will definitely be on our itinerary. Of the 8 wineries we visited, Stony Hill was my favorite. Visits to Stony Hill are by appointment only, and if you're looking for a big, commercial operation with lots of fancy advertising this is definitely not the place for you. Ms Willinda was so kind and shared the family history and her passion for quality wine with us while we sampled wines on their patio overlooking the vineyard and valley below. The beautiful scenery and family-focused culture of Stony Hill has left an indelible impression upon me. Thank you Willinda, Poncho and Mike.

1  Thank MNFisherman66