Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
A lovely wine tasting experience

We had a great visit at Merryvale! The wines were lovely and we really loved the charcuterie board... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Tara W
Seattle, Washington
Seated tasting

The presentation and table were well done. Our server was very helpful and friendly. We would... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
garrymcc

Recommended experiences in and around St. Helena
from US$243.00
from US$149.00
from US$485.00
from US$129.00
More Info
All reviews cask room wine tasting tasting room barrel room great wine tasting experience wine educator platypus tours napa valley nice tasting great host cab franc knowledgeable staff pinot noir wine club his knowledge favorite wineries
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have visited Merryvale many times over the years, this latest trip was nothing less that awesome. great environment, great wine, great host. looking forward to next year.

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 15 September 2021

we really enjoyed ourselves and the wine here. the staff was extremely knowledgably and very friendly. it was a fantastic overall experience and Chris who was behind the bar really took great care of us. we will be back for sure!

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 1 September 2021

Great tasting room as well as service not to mention the excellent reds and whites. Felt no pressure to become a wine club member but did so because of their delicious selections and very agreeable shipping rates

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DevinJ116, Director of Sales at Merryvale Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2021

Welcome to the Club and thanks for sharing your experience. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2021

My experience was not great. Our server Chris was not sociable. He quickly described the wines so fast poured and left. Went over and sat at a table with 4 or 5 ladies and didn’t return for a while.
A young lady there came over and asked if we were ok. I told I only liked the 1st wine I tasted, the red wines were terrible!
She then poured me some Riesling and I liked that one. I did have the 1st Wine and 2 of the Rieslings shipped.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DevinJ116, Director of Sales at Merryvale Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2021

I'm so sorry to hear of your experience. I've spoken to Chris and he feels terrible that you left unsatisfied with his service. Please contact me directly to discuss further. I hope we can get past this poor first impression.

Reviewed 26 August 2021

Merryvale has consistently great wine. We have been wine club members since the mid 90’s. Wine clubs come and go for us, but Merryvale has been the one constant. The tasting room staff are knowledgeable, helpful, and all around great people. I’ve gotten to speak to the owners at several events. They are charming and nice, and truly care about their business. It shows in their wines, their business model, and their staff. What more can you ask for.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for your longstanding support and for sharing your Merryvale experience. Rene and Laurence are very hands-on owners, a rarity now in the Valley. I'm glad you've been able to connect with them over the years. Stay tuned for exciting new wines in the next few months and years...