All reviews merryvale winery health spa yogurt continental breakfast napa valley small luxury this lovely hotel chocolate cookies espresso coffee famous burger small balcony fitness facility hotel guests boiled eggs goose and gander terrific location shopping and dining
Reviewed 9 July 2017

If you want to experience a beautiful property with exquisite rooms, an outstanding and attentive staff of people to assist with your every need, be near amazing restaurants and wine tasting experiences, and a beautiful spa/gym/pool facility... BOOK A ROOM NOW, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marcelle-Southbridge, General Manager at Southbridge Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you! Our guests make it easy for us - gracious guests, beautiful Napa Valley, fine food and wine - we love packaging that all together for YOU.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

My husband and I stayed at Southbridge for six nights September of 2016. The room was a good size, clean but very dated (reminded me of an old timeshare). Our room faced the parking lot and it was VERY noisy, every morning the delivery trucks showed up early and the beeping from the backup alarms is what we awoke to. We mentioned this to the front desk, apologized but offered no remedy. The breakfast offering was very nice,good assortment of pastry and fresh fruit, coffee, juices, cereal, etc and the breakfast staff was friendly and attentive. I must say the location was wonderful, we could walk to downtown St. Helena, St. Helena Olive Oil, and several restaurants. Sunshine market was close by and the parking was ample. If the rooms were refreshed (carpet was very worn and the bathroom was extremely dated) and maybe some soundproofing I think it would be a stellar spot. The price was not at all cheap and so for the money I would expect more amenities and a higher level of luxury. I certainly would not consider this a luxury property, that is simply stretching it way too far. It is average, not bad but certainly not great.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room that does not face the parking lot.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your note! A lot has changed since 2016.... as it should. The entire hotel has new carpets, breakfast service is more robust and St. Helena is even more charming.
Contact me directly to reserve your next stay, I am confident you will be pleased.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

The hotel staff could not have been nicer. From the minute I checked in to the time of my departure. Everyone was friendly. My turn down service was exceptional. I look forward to another visit to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Plan your next vacation now - we are ready to assist and would love to have you return.
Thank you!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

enjoyed my stay very much. the hotel staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. the place was very clean and quiet. also loved its location because could walk right into downtown easily. room was large and clean

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Walking distance to the charming downtown of St. Helena - who doesn't
love a morning stroll while on vacation? Join us again soon - there is more to see and do!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Lovely and quiet room, comfortable bed and excellent amenities. We loved the breakfast and all the amenities at the spa next door. We would definitely return again and highly recommend. Lots of wonderful restaurants in St. Helena and wineries everywhere!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you - to Spa, or not to Spa? We are happy when that is the toughest question for the day. Lovely to have you stay with us!