It was valentines day weekend and a lot of places were sold out or required a two night stay so I picked the Inn at Southbridge. I didn't have very high expectations but it was very nice. Our room was huge and had a fireplace which was a nice tough. The bed was very comfortable. The location is fabulous because you can walk to most of the St. Helena restaurants and it is right across from Gott's Roadside. The breakfast was basic but nice with lots of fresh fruit, yogurt and some pastries. Overall I think it was a great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southbridge Napa Valley is located on Main Street in the historic town of St. Helena in the heart of America's most famous wine growing region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southbridge Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Southbridge Hotel St. Helena
- Southbridge Inn
- Southbridge Napa Valley St. Helena, CA