Harvest Inn
US$410
US$770
Hotel St. Helena(St. Helena)
US$227
US$213
  • Bar/Lounge
El Bonita Motel(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$171
US$380
Wydown Hotel(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
US$308
Meadowood Napa Valley(St. Helena)
US$1,667
Rancho Caymus Inn(Rutherford)
US$507
Hotels.com
1,185 results
All reviewscharlie palmerquichevineyard viewnapa valleybrick fireplacewine countryvineyard roombeautiful groundscomplimentary bottle of winehot tubbreakfast was includedpastriesroom was largegreat roombottled watercan't wait to come backromantic getaway
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I did not feel particularly welcomed by the staff, but apart from that I felt for the price we paid that the quality of the rooms were not good. The overall hotel sincerely needs a renovation. Rooms were extremely plain, lighting was dark and overall fixtures just needed an upgrade. The only high point was the shuttle service provided and the drivers who were extremely helpful.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nathan D, General Manager at Harvest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your recent stay. My apologies that this was the not stay you had hoped for. If there is anything I can do to recover from this experience please let me know, ndavis@harvestinn.com

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Nice spot off the main road. The staff was super friendly. Great bar in lobby with talented bartender! Good happy hour appetizers that included Washington oysters for $1 each!!

They do have a shuttle car that will take you to town and drop you at a restaurant or shopping spot.

Our room was very dark and was in need of some serious updating. For the price - I would expect more...but the bed was super cozy with comfortable sheets and pillows. Our only window had a view of the parking lot.

They offered a nice complementary buffet breakfast. After two days of the exact same stuff we decided to eat away form hotel..but for two mornings it was fine.

The parking filled up so we could never find a parking spot near our room...oh well, walking is good!!

Room Tip: ask for room with vine views
1  Thank Huggerlamb
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Perfect setting perfect service. The most amazing setting yet, convenient to everything, literally walk to wine tasting and dinner. The grounds are well kept and the staff are not intrusive but extremely friendly

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

So I'll start with the good things about this place, the location is great - close to lots of vineyards and nearby St Helena. The setting of the hotel is charming, very green and leafy and surrounded by vines. The staff were very helpful. The association with Charlie Palmer has apparently come to an end and the food was ok but nothing to write home about.

Unfortunately the room really let the hotel down. I was paying what I thought was a fairly expensive rate for a Harvest Fireplace Terrace but my room was very dark and it is impossible to imagine anyone wanting to sit on the terrace. On the plus side it was clean and spacious but I had to turn on every single light to be able to see what I was doing. There was no safe in the room so nowhere to store cash and passports which was a little disconcerting. The room's outlook/terrace was onto an abandoned pool area with a swimming pool that had been drained of water. The overall feeling was one of neglect. My recommendation to anyone staying at this hotel in future would be to only get a room that has a vineyard view.

Like anything I think my view is coloured by the comparatively high cost for a motel quality experience - if they want to pitch as a luxury/boutique hotel they really need to fine tune the offering and provide a more premium experience. The raw materials are good but the hotel really needs money spent on it to bring it up to scratch.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank kiwinick81

Kiwi,

Thank you for your balanced feedback. This is the feedback that we need to be able to deploy our team to make us a better organization. While we have seen the departure of the former management group, Woodside Hotel Group is here to support the same ownership group as the new management company and our shared vision is to take the property to greater heights with a focus only able to be delivered by our dedicated Bay Area hotel team who have been in the business for 45 years.

Please do come back and visit us again soon as we are hard at work right now crafting the future of this iconic St Helena landmark.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The location of the inn was great. It is very close to everything we needed, including, great restaurants, shops and of course vineyards and wineries. Our room facing the vineyards was spectacular. The staff were supper friendly and supportive. My wife and I would definitely stay here again.