“Excellent Service, Could be a bit quicker about taking orders.”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #274 of 2,215 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice steaks cut fresh in-house daily, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our famous Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

asked server if I could have my meal served 10 min after eating salad, she was very cooperative.

Sizzler A, Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your positive review, Caljorkit. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your meal at our 5 Madison Ave location. We hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I have reviewed this before and the food is great! Desert too! Clean facilities, nice atmosphere, and generally pleasing restaurant!

Sizzler A, Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your positive review, Rod.We're happy to hear you enjoyed your meal at our Madison Ave location.We hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Wow I have-not been to Sizzler in like 15+ years things have really changed! I thought this place was for old people and when I had come before the place was dark and dreary and old looking. Well let me tell you they sure have changed. I brought my mom here to meet a friend for her birthday and I was instantly surprised by the high beam ceilings and open floor plan with bright lighting. So we get to menu and I didn't really look since I wasn't very hungry and I figured a salad bar was in order since thats what we all got. Well I was pleasantly surprised everything was super clean and laid out nice, the place was pretty empty since it was 3pm which made it even more inviting. The items were well stocked and the soup was very hot and yummy. I will try and remember to come here when I am hungry since there are a lot of options. This could be my new monthly friend get together lunch spot. You order at the register and pay but then a server gets your drinks for you. She also went above and beyond by making my mom a ice cream sundae with a candle on top in a wine glass .....Nice touch!

SizzlerTeam, Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

We can't thank you enough for your great review! We love reading such kind praise and learning had a wonderful dining experience. We truly appreciate you letting us know you enjoyed our salad bar and service so much. Hope to see you back very soon here at our Madison Avenue location.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Sizzlers has remolded since the last time I have been here. They have Senior Discounts, all you can eat salad bar. Steaks, seafood, chicken. It is not a corporate location. If you see an ad on TV call them before you come over. Plenty of parking in back, nice staff, clean. We did come back.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

My husband and I have been going to Sizzler's at home and on our travels for many, many years. I never order a steak at a restaurant because I like medium-well and I usually got medium and had to send it back - except at Sizzler. I've always ordered their inexpensive steak dinner and it has always been wonderful. Very lean and tasty, and cooked just right.

It had been a few months since we'd been to the one on Madison Ave. and my husband and I both ordered their special steak and shrimp dinner that was advertised on TV. (The shrimp looked larger on TV and on their wall picture, but that was okay.)

The steak was terrible! So much fat and gristle, and very little actual meat. And
what was there was, "chewy". We were shocked that any Sizzler would serve anything of such poor quality - at any price! The rest of the meal was fine, but when the main course is a disappointment, well, it left us both disappointed.

1  Thank SacramentoCalGal