“Creative Crepes!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great little place for lunch or dinner. My favorite savory crepe is the Karma Crepe, but don't forget to save room for a dessert crepe.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I love this place! The crepes have gotten a little smaller, but they are still the best!!
Crepe Normand, nothing like it...
I get off the plane and it's my very first stop!!!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 4 February 2017

I have gone to this place for years. Best French Onion soup! I went there for dinner and the savory crepe was just perfect

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank Roseanna K
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

I wish I would have discovered this place sooner!! Went w/ my friend & we shared Garlic Shrimp, Country Potatoes & a peach crepe. Everything was AWESOME! The waitresses were all very helpful and honest. After one visit, we have already determined this will be our new spot! VERY good value for the quality of ingredients they use.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2016

They have a great variety of crepes for breakfast, lunch or dessert. There were salad options as well, but we went for the crepes. All excellent and very filling. However, we did leave enough room to split a peach crepe, which was simply amazing. Prices are reasonable and service is friendly and helpful. It's a nice cozy place. They also have some outdoor seating. A nice change from the standard breakfast fare.

Date of visit: June 2016