See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 March 2018

The front desk clerk (Alexis) was great and went the extra mile to assist us with professionalism and always kind. Alexis walked me through going to the website to sign a 3rd party authorization form. The hotel and rooms are very clean and cozy.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. It's so nice to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service provided by Alexis. We will share your compliments. Thanks for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The only think it had going for them was the heater at least worked. Had my truck broken into and property stolen in the 4 hours I was there. No bed cover, only a sheat, very basic hotel room. I have called over 12 times to speak to the Manager, Stacie, apparently she is never there or does not know how to use a phone to call back. The worst service I have ever come across in my 25 years of traveling of not only military travels but also railroad employment. A lot of crime happens around this hotel. That is coming from the person employed there. Stay at your own risk.

Room Tip: do not stay here
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take the safety and security of our guests and their property very seriously, and we will take the necessary actions to ensure this is properly addressed.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Do not waste your hard earned money on this place. I travel exclusively with my job. I stay in hotels 300 days of the year. This place by far is the worse place I've stayed in. Rooms were dirty. The arm chair had food in the cracks. Food behind the chair. Shady characters coming and coming. Some of the furniture had cigarette burns in the upholstery. The woman that checked us in was clueless.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

We are disheartened to read your review. Please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We will personally address these issues with the appropriate teams to ensure happy guests is our number one priority. We truly regret the inconvenience caused and please consider us again so that we can restore your faith in our hotel and provide you with the hospitality you should always expect from us.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Stacie is awesome. She is very professional, helpful, and always smiling. She even volunteer to take care of my dog on her day off while the maintenance staff works on clogged drains in my room. That is beyond the duty of call!!! I am highly impressed with her dedication!! Other staff members are great too!! Although I often forget to take my room keys with me, they are very helpful and smiling whenever they have to reissue room keys.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America and for your gracious compliments. Every member of our team is dedicated to the comfort and satisfaction of our guests, and we appreciate your recognition of their efforts. Your compliments will be shared with them, and we hope you will return to visit us again for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This is my experience
From the first moment I have been treated so well. I arrived early and they literally bent over backwards to get me in my room. The manager Staci is amazing handed me mail that had arrived for me a few days earlier. Staci didn't know I was going to be there for sure she could have sent my mail back. Staci and her staff are polite, friendly and Staci has trained her staff well in the art of customer service.

My room is clean and bed bug and roach free and it doesn't smell. It's quiet here at night and the people I have met that stay here are decent. I am a woman staying alone and I feel safe taking my trash out at night. I love its so close to grocery stores and fast food restaurants I am glad I picked Northgate for my 5 month stay in Sacramento.

Oh yes, housekeeping on your scheduled day every week. Staci, again with her amazing customer service has worked with me because I am a remote employee and work in my room. Also, the grab and go breakfast has muffins, breakfast bars and different flavors of instant oatmeal's and of course coffee.

I am happy here my experience here has been awesome. Thank you Staci and staff:)

Room Tip: I only know about my room
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America and taking time to share your experience. We are delighted to read you were impressed with your well-appointed room and the outstanding service provided by our staff. We will share your compliments with the entire team. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back.