All reviews typical courtyard business park quiet hotel the river small fridge starbucks coffee breakfast sandwich bed was comfortable shuttle service an older property enjoyable stay short drive easy access business trip first floor outdoor pool next morning
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Tommy talking Turkey! There was a Turkey every morning waiting outside to bid us top of the day, very unique.
We came to Sacramento on a funeral visit and my sister booked this place for us. It turned out to be a very nice place. The rooms were spacious/clean/well laid out and quiet. The Fitness center was ample and open 24/7. Their Bistro is okay. We will stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Norman B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Angel E,

Thank you for taking the time to post a favorable review of the Sacramento Airport Natomas Courtyard. I am happy to know that you had a good stay with us and would return in the future if your in need of staying again in the Sacramento Area. If there is anything that you would need for your next stay with us, please reach out to me personally.

Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

It’s a decent drive here from the SMF airport, but that airport is way out in the boonies so anything would be. Only stayed one night with late check in and early departure so not much of an impression but the front desk service was good and helped us find convenient parking for the late night.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Norman B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Therealmjfox,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Sacramento Airport Natomas Courtyard. I am glad to hear that you received good service from our Front Desk Staff during your very brief stay with us.

Yes we are locate about 10 miles form the Sacramento Airport, when the hotel was first constructed we were the only Airport Hotel outside the Airport itself. Over the last 26 years several small hotels have come onboard to service you and many other travelers.

Thank you, for staying with us and hope that you continue to use Marriott International when ever your travel abroad.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We spent 1 night here. It was easy to find off the highway. The place is set up a bit strangely but once we found our way to the room, it was fine. It was a quiet end of the building, so we were glad about that. The room was clean and comfortable. We were late getting in after a long day of driving and having the café there was fabulous. They are open till 10. We had pizza and I had a wine. Both were great.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Norman B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you, for sharing such nice remarks about your clean and comfortable stay with us. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the Sacramento Area that you remember to stay with us again.

Thank you, again for staying with the Sacramento Airport Natomas Courtyard.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel 10+ times as it is very convenient when I am in West Sacramento for work. My most recent stay, I accidentally left a Clipper card and a gym membership ID in the room. When I called to check with housekeeping I was told I would receive a call back which never happened. I left a message with housekeeping the following day and my call was never returned. If housekeeping did not find my cards, then I assume they were thrown away. HOW CAN YOU THROW AWAY cards with a picture ID on them!? The clipper card was preloaded with a significant amount of cash for public transit travel in the Bay Area. With no follow up and the fact that my cards were lost by the housekeeping staff, I would be very careful to not leave any items at this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Keith B
Norman B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Keith B.

First I am so sorry for the lack of response from our hotel staff, regarding your inquiry of items left upon departure of the hotel or (Lost and Found ) If you would be so kind to please give me a call at the hotel 916-922-1120 and provide me with your last name, room number and check out date and I will be happy to inquiry further to see who may have cleaned your room and if the items were turned in to Lost and Found.
I look forward to speaking or receiving a return email from you. Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

This courtyard was a bit disappointing, compared to others we have stayed in. It was certainly an older property, which we understand, but the staff at check-in were not particularly helpful. We like to stay on a high floor and were told that nothing was available. And we also requested a quiet room and ended up near the freeway. The parking lot certainly was not full. Maybe this place needs a staff change?

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Lyudmila K, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard Sacramento Airport Natomas with us.

One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service. While it was a pleasure having you here as our guest, your feedback regarding the service our team provided caught my attention.I am very sorry to learn that the quality of service provided by our front desk staff did not quite meet your, or our , expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the team in an effort to improve our arrival experience.

Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Sacramento.