“Great dinner place”

Asian N' Cajun
Ranked #465 of 2,215 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Fusion
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Seafood boil was very good. Combo #2 easily filled us both. Crawfish were ok but everything else was great in the bag. Be ready to get a bit messy but it's fun and definitely worth it

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We frequent this restaurant several times a month. Our favorite is the fish and chips. They come out extremely hot every time and are never greasy. The price is around $10 and they give large portions. I didn't give a full 5 points because there are no veggies other than an iceberg lettuce salad which isn't great. Friendly staff which keeps us going back.

2  Thank Debra B
Reviewed 3 August 2016

We have gone there 4 times in the last two years.. I love the crab meat & cheese wontons, fried pot stickers & chicken strip basket w fries.. Also the hot chicken wings. and fried shrimp basket..

3  Thank Cshillings
Reviewed 20 April 2016

We ordered the combo 1 along with a salad. It we more than enough for the two of us. Well seasoned, tasty and good food. Considering the sea food that was part of the combo, this is a very good value.

1  Thank FairOaksIKE
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

My O my, what a great meal! My wife and I had shrimp and mussels and sausage and potatoes and overall deliciousness. We loved the wonderful spices also. Great place. Get there!

1  Thank Diesel2167