“Dinner with friends”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent customer service provided by the manager. It was a really busy night and he made sure all our needs were met. Also the zucchini chips are AMAZING! A must have.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Five adults, teen and preteen for Sunday brunch. I'm going to exclude the kids because they were "in a mood."
Two had burgers and liked them.
One had a chicken sandwich and liked it.
One had eggs, cheesy grits and toast and thought they were OK.
I had BLT salad and soup of the day - carrot/ginger. I liked both very much. The salad was loaded with bacon, tomato and avocado. The soup was not particularly gingery but tasty. One other had it and liked it.
There was one order of donut holes. Nobody but me liked them. They were expecting something lighter and fluffier. They were cakey. I liked them but didn't like the dipping sauces.
Service was quick and attentive. However, there were two mistakes in the order, which were corrected.
The restaurant is not cheap but uses good farm-to-table ingredients.
The dining room is spacious and attractive.
I would go again.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

My grandfather & I came here for a late lunch. Even @ 2pm the restaurant was half full. It can be a little loud- completely open floor plan. The food was GREAT! Service... not so much. I think we got stuck w/ a new kid. If my Grandfather could eat their mashed potatoes everyday he would! It is one of his favorite local restaurants; it was my first time going here & I look forward to going back. Their bar was pretty awesome looking too!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Excellent choice for a good Sunday Brunch! I also come for lunch during the week to entertain clients! Good food! But Sunday Brunch offers a great experience and I like dining outdoors when the weather is good!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We had an 11:30 am reservation for brunch on Mother's Day and when we got there it was hopping as to be expected! Roxy really handled the crunch well. Our family of 5 was seated within 5 minutes. Service was cheerful and attentive which was impressive considering there was not an empty seat. The place was full but there was no tension in the air from guests or staff because the restaurant seems to be managed quite well.

Roxy serves two kinds of Benedicts, beef and ham, and neither preparation is served on English Muffins. Each has its own twist; the Beef Benedict is served on squares of polenta and the Ham Benedict is served on potato pancakes. Both were good, but the ham was the winner. The quiche was dry and would not order again.

Overall, our experience was very good and we will be back!