All reviews front desk full kitchen convention center rose garden hotel bar across the street one bedroom suite parking garage living area walking distance home away from home rooms are large capital building great customer service great room complimentary breakfast waffles
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Our extended stay is great. We are treated with respect and we're also greeted with hello and smiles. My family enjoys the amenities, breakfast, and the pool along with the Jacuzzi. Our stay has been since the first week in August and we'll be here until the end of September.

The Watkins Family

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Trek811753
Shelly M, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Watkins Family,

We can't wait for your second review! We are very happy you are enjoying your stay and look forward to the continued opportunity to take great care of you and your family.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I was staying at the hotel for my daughter's slumber party. It was a very busy night! However Shr2lia was very kind to the girls, and their many request.
Shelia has outstanding guest services.
I would recommend this property, to my friends, and co=workers.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Josh t

Josh T,

Thank you for your review. We LOVE Shelia and we are so glad you had an opportunity to experience her smile and hospitality.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

I am a weekly traveler and always stay at this Residence Inn! I have not met one staff member who didn't go out of their way to provide great customer service and make me feel at home. I am an early riser and when I go down to get my coffee in the morning, Shelia is always there with a smile and kind words. Staying here is just and all around great experience. I would stay nowhere else!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Louis P

Louis P,

Best review ever! Our team works everyday in hopes that our guests feel like they are home when they stay with us. We try very hard to ensure guests feel like they are part of our family and this review just made us smile. Thank you so much and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

I always love staying at the Residence Inn at Capitol Park. I drove up from San Diego to attend a 3 day class and the staff, as always, has been very helpful. My company is paying for my stay and even though it was Labor Day weekend, my travel person connected with the people and took care of all of it. A HUGE shout out to Shelia who spoke to my travel person and got everything fixed. Everyone here is great, but since I tend to wake up before dawn, I've spoken to Shelia quite a bit and she just totally rocks. You should clone her, she's fabulous.

2  Thank Laura M

Laura M,

We love having you stay with us. Shelia is a gem and we are so happy to have her on our team. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Good location, just a block away from the State Capitol and the Convention Center.
We had a studio i.e. bed room and sitting area as well as writing desk. Small kitchen area. No room safe.
Standard free hot breakfast. Nothing special. Got very busy in the morning. We could not enjoy.
Small exercise room, some free weights, one universal strength machine and some treadmills and stationary bikes. Small outdoor pool, hot tub.
Parking is in the adjacent car park, for $20 per night. Self parking only.
One day our room was not serviced. We had to call the service when we returned late afternoon.

Date of stay: August 2018
2  Thank claussie
Shelly M, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry your experience was not better and we will certainly focus harder in the future to get a better score, but we do always appreciate the feedback. Safe Travels, Shelly Moranville General Manager