All reviews front desk full kitchen convention center rose garden across the street one bedroom suite parking structure hotel bar living area walking distance rooms are large capital building definitely stay here again great room great customer service free breakfast hotel staff
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I was staying at the hotel for my daughter's slumber party. It was a very busy night! However Shr2lia was very kind to the girls, and their many request.
Shelia has outstanding guest services.
I would recommend this property, to my friends, and co=workers.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Josh t
Shelly M, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Josh T,

Thank you for your review. We LOVE Shelia and we are so glad you had an opportunity to experience her smile and hospitality.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

I am a weekly traveler and always stay at this Residence Inn! I have not met one staff member who didn't go out of their way to provide great customer service and make me feel at home. I am an early riser and when I go down to get my coffee in the morning, Shelia is always there with a smile and kind words. Staying here is just and all around great experience. I would stay nowhere else!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Louis P

Louis P,

Best review ever! Our team works everyday in hopes that our guests feel like they are home when they stay with us. We try very hard to ensure guests feel like they are part of our family and this review just made us smile. Thank you so much and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

I always love staying at the Residence Inn at Capitol Park. I drove up from San Diego to attend a 3 day class and the staff, as always, has been very helpful. My company is paying for my stay and even though it was Labor Day weekend, my travel person connected with the people and took care of all of it. A HUGE shout out to Shelia who spoke to my travel person and got everything fixed. Everyone here is great, but since I tend to wake up before dawn, I've spoken to Shelia quite a bit and she just totally rocks. You should clone her, she's fabulous.

Stayed: September 2018
2  Thank Laura M

Laura M,

We love having you stay with us. Shelia is a gem and we are so happy to have her on our team. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Good location, just a block away from the State Capitol and the Convention Center.
We had a studio i.e. bed room and sitting area as well as writing desk. Small kitchen area. No room safe.
Standard free hot breakfast. Nothing special. Got very busy in the morning. We could not enjoy.
Small exercise room, some free weights, one universal strength machine and some treadmills and stationary bikes. Small outdoor pool, hot tub.
Parking is in the adjacent car park, for $20 per night. Self parking only.
One day our room was not serviced. We had to call the service when we returned late afternoon.

Stayed: August 2018
2  Thank claussie
Shelly M, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry your experience was not better and we will certainly focus harder in the future to get a better score, but we do always appreciate the feedback. Safe Travels, Shelly Moranville General Manager

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I was incredibly impressed by the customer service at the front desk when I arrived late. Shelia was outstanding and immediately helped me feel at home. Her customer service skills are excellent. The hotel was also comfortable and what I could count on.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Troy P
Shelly M, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We will share this with the entire team as well as Shelia. We do love how much she cares about our guests and makes sure they feel at home. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Shelly Moranville, General Manager