All reviews cinnamon rolls fast food next morning an early flight great park would stay here again free breakfast free shuttle wake up call convenient location breakfast area restaurants within walking distance excellent stay yogurt quiet room stayed here for one night comfortable beds
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Stayed here for one night to see a basketball game before flying out the next morning. You are steps away from the arena (though in retrospect, walking home from there at night was probably not the smartest idea).

Has all the amenities you could need, plus a short walk away from In n Out and other fast food options for a midnight snack.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2018

We arrived to find construction vehicles blocking the front of the hotel, and the check in was a make shift table in the workout area. I asked for a room close to an elevator or on the first floor, but, they could only give me the room I was assigned because no others were available. (I have a mild disability and walking is an issue.) So our room was about as far from the elevator as one could be. Although there were construction people working on other rooms on our floor, our room was finished and was lovely. I didn't exactly understand the layout, but after opening the door there was an empty room with small refrigerator/microwave. Perhaps there will be a small table and a few chairs there eventually, but for now, no furniture. The actual bedroom was really nice and new. The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was perfect in every way. I am sure that this will be very lovely when the entire hotel is finished. A big bonus is that there are many places to eat right down the street including an IHOP.

Room Tip: Ask for a rennovated room that is not close to construction noises.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I stopped here for the night and I agree with afew of the past reviews that they are in fact under construction. They are remodeling! People complain that the building is under construction but then they would complain more if they did not do it. I would certainly take the minor inconveniences that are ocurring over and outdated property. I sure it will be really nice when it is done.

Being given a newly remodeled room there were a few things that seemed a bit strange with the new layout but we will have to see how the rest of the property is when it is done. A bit of construction dust and dirty hallways although theroom was good and the staff at check-in were excellent!

Looking forward to stopping here again when the remodeling is finished.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BSJ3258
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Last night inbound airport stay across street at Hampton Inn. Outbound stay reservation for Saturday night 5/26/18 at this Holiday Inn. Cancelled and rebooked at the Hampton Inn. Scaffolding all around. You can even see through the middle of the hotel exterior into the interior hall in some places. How they can even keep this place open is beyond me. In a cul de sac with all the other respectable brands. When it's finished--whenever that is--it'll be a fantastic airport property. Until then ... not so.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2018

This was just a stop to be close to the airport for an early flight....so I didn’t and don’t expect many amenities or much very special.....but the three things I did expect were sadly missing, on top of those the hotel is undergoing a major renovation. When we saw the state of the outside, lobby and hallways ( hallways were the worst with Sheetrock dust and dirt) I was very surprised, usually a hotel will make you aware of the condition. So I went back on the Hotel website ( which I booked through as I am an IHG member). I did find a tiny notification of the work ( my bad I guess) but when I signed in the notice disappeared, so it was very easy to miss ( notice should have been given on the reservation page). But that wasn’t my main issue...Quiet is! There were loud children and guests running up and down the halls...til very late ( after 11:00) so because I wasn’t going to get to sleep I decided to take a shower....big mistake... the water was barely lukewarm. I understand it can’t be steaming but it was terrible. Finally there is the issue of coffee, both in the room and at breakfast. The room had a Keurig machine which is nice but they only supplied one regular coffee and one decaf....disappointing but I though “ok I’ll get a coffee at the to go bar” or in the breakfast area. And even though it was past 6am and all other items were ready there was no coffee anywhere! This is not what I expect from a Holiday Express and for the price point, coffee and hot water are pretty basic amenities. Nice look of the newly decorated room but the chaise is the most uncomfortable piece of furniture I’ve every sat in in a hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple