All reviews cinnamon rolls fast food next morning an early flight within walking distance would stay here again free breakfast free shuttle wake up call convenient location breakfast area excellent stay yogurt quiet room stayed here for one night comfortable beds ihop
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I was here for a week for some classroom training for my job. Small, clean, convenient location, a good experience. Complimentary breakfast was great, many items to choose from. I do wish the biscuits and gravy were served more often, a small complaint. Covered parking if you choose, easy access to the freeway.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Booked a park and fly room package but when I checked in the 24 hour shuttle was not available at my flight time. I requested a rate adjustment and was told it would be done. I requested a wake up call also. Neither of these things happened and I almost missed my flight and was charged the full park and fly amount. The manager did not return my call. Parking at the airport cost me $108. additional!!

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank RODNEY F
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Hello RODNEY F,

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to write your honest review. We regret that we were not able to provide you with the quality of service and accommodations you deserved during your recent visit with us. I apologize for the overall dissatisfaction you had experienced with the shuttle service, wake up call as well as if the package rate you reserved for was not honored. I would like to look into this further, thus we sent you a private message to help us get additional information regarding this event.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This Holiday Inn Express is a little tired and needs a face lift. The trainee at the front desk during check in did not welcome as a Platinum member or let me know about Welcome points. She did not say when breakfast hours were or when checkout was. I understand she was learning but the attendant in charge should have said something. Also there were noises from the hotel a/c or boiler room, not sure but was constantly groaning in the room all night long. I did not have the A/C on it the room at all.
If you book a room here, make sure and request a room in the front of the hotel or the very back.

Room Tip: Stay away from the middle of the building. It was quieter up front or the back of the buiilding.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ocfamily92886
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Hi ocfamily92886,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. While we are pleased that our location served its purpose for your travel needs, it is regrettable to learn that you only found our hotel to be at its average best including the level of service, which has fallen below your expectations. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Rest assured, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide a wonderful stay. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Alvin M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We arrived the night before our very early morning flight for the next day. Upon getting into our room we saw that the clock was flashing and that we could not get it to stop, so we went to call the desk. That's when we discovered our phone didn't work. It took about 45 minutes for someone to come fix it and find it was truly out of order! Our room was changed, as an early morning wake up call was essential and we finally could sleep!
A great place to stay as the shuttle worked great and the staff helped a lot!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Alpine Ca to Sacramento Ca.
I always try to use Holiday Inn Express for convenient access, reasonable rates, clean rooms and free breakfast were never disappointed.
This location also has lots of good restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends