All reviews truck stop black bear diner sacramento airport a fast food place an early morning flight el camino free breakfast is black beans waffles double room front desk staff next morning shuttle service rental car large bathroom across the street free shuttle
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I would have given this hotel 5-stars if the breakfast had been just a little better. My stay was 2-nights.

The hotel is only a couple years old, and the construction/layout is excellent. Expertly furnished, painted, and lighted. Free daily morning newspaper and afternoon cookies.

The Front Desk staff are first rate. Personable, knowledgeable, and professional. I was assigned room 206. It was airy, spacious, well laid out with excellent lighting and a very nice bathroom. The bed was comfortable and excellent blackout curtains.

The room smelled good, and looked good. It looked very fresh.

The breakfast area was nicely laid out, bright and inviting. But just minimal items available. They could/should add a few more items like potatoes, bacon & sausage (not just one), etc.

All in all, I enjoyed my stay. Enjoyed and felt comfortable conversing with the Front Desk Staff.

Best price for any of the hotels in that area. I will definitely stay there whenever I'm in Woodland.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank RokLov
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We stayed here for one night for an early flight out of SAC. The rooms were very clean and staff was friendly. They do offer an airport shuttle which was a life saver so we could return the rental car the night before. It does have an outdoor pool, which is quite small, but my two boys enjoyed it. There is also an outdoor whirlpool. Free breakfast in morning is good and during the week it is offered early (5:30am). It is situated across from a nice family restaurant within easy walking distance. My only issue with this hotel was the smoking of "alternative" tobacco around or on the premises. The smell was so strong when we were out by the pool although no one in the pool area was smoking and while sleeping that night I could smell it coming through the AC vent (we were on the first floor facing the pool area). I don't mind people who smoke anything, but I don't want to smell it. Would definitely stay again, but likely on a higher floor.

Room Tip: get a second floor facing the front of the hotel, away from the pool area.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank HBH2336
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Had a great stay here The free airport shuttle picked us up at the airport, our room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was great and so was the outdoor swim. The room had a fridge in it. And then the free shuttle returned us to the airport.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank marylynn2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here overnight due to a very early flight out of the Sacramento airport. Our room was very clean, quiet, spacious, and very comfortable. It is about a 10-15 minute drive to the airport, but extremely convenient for an early morning flight. Food is available at a mall about a mile away, although, you would need to drive there due to heavy traffic. We left well before breakfast, so I am unable to comment concerning that.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jdjay
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Situated by I-80 and West El Camino Avenue Sacramento CA. Pretty nice stop over for long I-80 in its farthest West end. Not as crowded as property downtown, nice for sleep and go travel. Three-story property, nice and clean, however, sounds from people celebrating inside and out are very prominent, we checked-in at Memorial weekend, lots of people traveling obviously. Quite small room for branded hotel accommodation. Breakfast already included, but don't expect an Embassy Suite style accommodation.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teodoro A
philip w, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us during your travels. We do appreciate your valued feedback. Although we are not an Embassy Suites we do pride ourselves on delivering great service and clean accommodations and I am glad we did succeed in this. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you in the future.