“Nice presentation and really good food”
Review of Harry's Cafe

Harry's Cafe
Ranked #163 of 2,057 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We usually get take out here but decided to eat in the restaurant. Service was great and the food was delicious. We were surprised that there were no family style of ala carte offering and merely rice or noodle plates. The take menu offers more options. I'd recommend skipping the fried rice upgrade on the plate meal and just ordering a plate of fried rice as you will get more and have the option of including meat in the rice.

1  Thank Gl0bal_guru

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I like coming to this local restaurant located in midtown. This cafe has a wide assortment of diversified food on the menu with Asian influence and Harry's special plates.

You can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It is a small cafe in which they have inside and outside seating. I really like eating here because the food is served hot and fast. Harry and Lynn are the owners and they are lovely people and provide good service. They have loyal customers and their food is tasty, generous servings, and good prices.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

What a quaint little neighborhood place to eat. A buddy and I randomly chose this place because the reviews were pretty good. Street parking. You know...they were much right on in the 4 star rating! I had the meat lover omelette which pretty good. He tried one of the Hawaiian breakfasts...rice & Spam & eggs. Our orders came fast...in less than 5 minutes! I'll come back here again in the future!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I sort of hate to write a review of Harry's since we often have to wait for a table as it is, but since it's not much of a secret, here goes.

We have been eating breakfast and lunch at Harry's for years and it's always great. The menu is a mashup of Chinese, Vietnamese, traditional American and Hawaiian cuisines (my favorites, really). Not all that many restaurants in this area have Spam on the menu, so that is already a good thing in my mind!

Harry's Breakfast, Hawaiian #1, Loco Moco, fried rice with eggs, it's all good! We love their sandwiches as well. So far, we have never had a bad meal here. It's a quintessential midtown Sacramento joint and always worth a visit.

Be aware that you will need parallel parking skills since all parking is on-street. Also, 16th Street is one way with three lanes so be in the left lane to make your life easier.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I had Harry's omelet and it was very good. Others had the fried rice, bbq pork and eggs. It was excellent. I'll get that next time.