“Difficult menu to read, but food was really good”
Review of Nishiki Sushi

Nishiki Sushi
Ranked #517 of 2,215 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We went here with a party of 26! Menu was pretty disorganized and hard to understand and there was even a separate menu for Specialty rolls which was so long I didn't even want to try and decipher it. And the waitress would only do 1 check for a huge table ( no checks by party ) so the bill ( close to $500) was a bit of a hassle to figure out. But still gave the place 5 stars because I really enjoyed the food! We got specialty rolls, California rolls, and tempura. Would definitely come here again. But my advice to the owners--re-do that menu, it's really all over the place!

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Very delicious sushi and great lunch prices--half off rolls and $6.99 bento box style. Kind of quiet for lunchtime and not exciting decor, but good service and good food!

Reviewed 5 May 2016

My husband and i decided to to to Nishiki Sushi for lunch although a little early around 11am, we were seated immediately and asked if we wanted any drinks. Staff was very attentive, the table that we were seated was nice also. Food was good. My husbands sashimi mix was good portion sizes and my chirashi were 3 to 4 pieces each. Both very satisfied.

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I eat here frequently and absolutely love it! Most of the time there are half off on sushi rolls witch is nice. There rolls are very good and so is there hot tea. The only thing bad I can say is that the water sometimes tastes terrible but hey, who needs water when they have a great selection of beers and fountain drinks. I highly recommend nishiki if your in the area and craving sushi.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I've been going to Nishiki Sushi in Downtown Sacramento for quite a few years and have to say they have been consistent in their quality of food and service. Prices are good for sushi in Sacramento, coming in at slightly less expensive than average. The (alcohol) bar is also very popular and fills up quickly during lunch and dinner. My favorites are the Dragon Roll, Bento box with Sesame chicken, and sushi boats for larger gatherings. Give Nishiki a try, I'm sure you will like them!