“Easter Sunday Lunch”

Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I thought it would be a long wait but there was no line before noon on Easter Sunday because most people are still in Church. Food portion is big. Factory chopped salad is good. Chicken Madeira is also good. Price is also good.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review, Pl. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for your patience with the wait and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Cheesecake Factory food is almost legendary in its amounts as well as quality. This review is exclusively for its Christmas "eSlice of Joy" program.

My family is old enough now that we don't really want any new "things" for Christmas. We all love to go to Cheesecake Factory for special occasions.

TIP: Check out the Cheesecake Factory Gift Card website around the Christmas Holiday Season!

A while ago my wife and I discovered the eSlice of Joy program that is offered during the Christmas Holiday Season. For every $25 gift certificate that you purchase for someone, you are able to receive 1 FREE eSlice of Joy certificate that you can redeem for a slice of Cheesecake.

So in effect you make your loved one happy at the same time making yourself happy as well! We have now used this program 2 years in a row and since we have family in distant states, we find it very convenient to be able to email their holiday certificate as their Xmas present. This past year, we ended up spending $300 in gift certificates (large family), so we had 12 eSlice certificates to use on ourselves. THE eSLICE CERTIFICATES MUST BE USED UP BY MARCH 31ST OF THE NEXT YEAR OTHERWISE THEY WILL BECOME VOID.

Last year we bought the same amount and had to work quickly to use them all up by the end of March, so this year, we sent out some Christmas cards with a few more eSlice certificates in them, but we still had more than enough to enjoy.

You can use them for a dessert in the restaurant or even just to take home. It is a wonderful promotion, but as far as I know, it is only offered during the Christmas holidays.

If you send it via email, the program is very slick. You can decide what date to send it and it will be done automatically. You can also decide on various card designs as well as being able to write your own greeting in the card, so we find it a very nice way to give holiday greetings to our loved ones.

Just looking at all of the different cakes you can sample is a treat in itself!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

It was the spouses birthday and it was a place we wanted to go for the special day. The wait on Saturday at 330 was 20 minutes. Upon seating we got drinks right away, our avocado roll appetizer was amazing and that’s where it ended. Our meals wee just meh, took a long time to arrive and well it was just basic. Nothing really spectacular. Time for desert. 3 people came over and sang horribly and the plate was decorated, that’s it, again meh. The cheesecakes were good. I’d only go for dessert in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Three of us had dinner at the CF because I had several gift cards... well to our surprise each of us thoroughly enjoyed our entree. Service was good and our server was very pleasant. My Eggplant Parmesan was excellent and huge enough for at least two, maybe three people. I liked that it was served with Pesto Spaghetti not the more traditional red sauce and spaghetti. Other entrees included a fresh made veggie burger and Four Cheese Pasta, another large serving. Each meal included fresh french bread and a very tasty "Peasant" bread. Now I actually will keep the CF in mind when looking for somewhere to eat with a huge, tasty menu.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The service was Excellent and she was rewarded with a great tip. My wife ordered a Cobb Salad and I ordered the chicken wings dry, with sauce on the side. The chicken wings are always excellent and the other dishes were either excellent or good.

My sister and sister in law had a turkey sandwich with a bowl of soup and salad each. They could have shared one order it was such a large portion. I could have eaten the soup and sandwich but I like big portions. The dining experience was great.

The menu items are a bit pricey but I think you get a quality product overall. We didn't have room for the cheesecake this time but it always looks delicious.