“Love it!”

Add it.
Tops Yogurt
Ranked #34 of 64 Dessert in Sacramento
Reviewed 27 May 2016

Love getting my frozen yogurt fix here. They change flavors often and have so many topping to chose from you can't possibly run out of options.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

Only had a few favors/machines going when I was there.... Disappointed! No other customers in there ..... Maybe that is why? Many toppings however! Staff was VERY NICE! Seemed expensive for what I got!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

My husband and I were in the mood for some frozen yogurt. We first stopped at Pinkberry (never been to one before), but wasn't thrilled with their lack of options. So we went to Tops Yogurt. It was an alright yogurt place...definitely not the best I've ever been to. They had a lot of yogurt machines, but not all of them were being used. They had a bunch of topping options.

The place just seemed run-down or like the owner doesn't care too much about the place. It seemed clean, but their were some spelling errors on the toppings which is an easy thing to first check and then fix. If they don't care about those minor things what else don't they care about?

Our yogurt was fine, but nothing special.