“Lumberjacks for Breakfast”

Lumberjacks Restaurant
Ranked #370 of 2,251 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Our first visit at a Lumberjack's Restaurant was a pleasant experience. Early Friday morning and the place was half full of happy customers. When seated I had time to look around everything looked clean. I like that. Brittney was helpful and informative about the menu items and how they are prepared. We sat near the kitchen and could hear some of the cooks talking while preparing meals. They seemed very professional, upbeat and kept everything organized. The food kept rolling out of that kitchen. It was impressive.

Our food was hot and tasty. It's good wholesome comfort food and that is what I expected. By the way the coffee was very good. We look forward to a nice lunch on our next visit.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 29 January 2017

From two until five every day they have quite a few offerings for two people for only $14 and it includes dessert of chocolate pudding or tapioca.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

First time there (1/25) clean friendly but not fast service for being an off time and not crowded. Had the tri tip sandwich with fries and coffee. Nice juicy ordered med. rare. I can eat but only finished half. Lol two of the same orders one coffee about $28.00
bucks not bad BIG portions. Saw the triple decker patron said it was delicious. Lots to choose from I would like to try breakfast next.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 3 December 2016

It has been almost a year since the last time visited this restaurant and I've always like their breakfast menu. Back in town to visit family, so I thought I would try the dinner for a change. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!

The Formica Table tops and counters are wearing through and showing their age. Service staff was very unfriendly and acted like it was an inconvenience to wait on me while they were busy gossiping.

Another big disappointment was the fact that the web site says they have a salad bar, but I was informed they only have a house salad they serve. Another thing they mention on their web site is a "Senior Dinner Menu" - evidently it isn't offered in their restaurant.

I ordered the "Seasoned" Rib Eye steak and Baked Potato. The "steak" was tough, full of gristle, and the silver skin wasn't trimmed from the outside. I doubt that there was any seasoning, including salt and pepper. Never going to do dinner there again.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 26 October 2016

friendly staff, good service, lots of choices on the menu, if you order eggs, be very specific about how you want them cooked or they will be slightly overcooked.

Date of visit: October 2016