“Good value”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #608 of 2,057 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Certainly better than the average fast food restaurant if you like noodle/pasta. Large selection from which to choose with good variety. Clean. Fast service with your order brought to your table. Friendly help.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Whoa! We were welcomed by a friendly gentleman who offered his services for any questions and told us about the new items. I had the chicken Caesar wrap (that had a slightly spicy sauce that added so much flavor) and I can't believe how good it was, plus a side of their awesome Mac and cheese and inexpensive too!! One of my new favorite lunch stops!!!

Reviewed 28 November 2015

I was visiting Sacramento. I live in San Diego and go to Noodles all the time but I have never seen one this crowded. Even so the food came out fast and delicious. I love Penne Rosa and my counterpart got Japanese Pan Noodles and pot stickers. Everything is consistently good and served quickly. We were looking for someplace to go that was "better" than fast food but not expensive and "cloth napkins". This is not the first time we have gone to a Noodles to satisfy this criteria. I love that the are adding so much variety with the sandwiches and soups but I can't possibly order a sandwich when the noodles are so good.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Have eaten at this location 4-5 times over the last year. Generally fair to good. Friendly staff and prices are not unreasonable.
Yesterday had an order to go but was concerned about staff not washing hands after handling money. Went to website and attempted you write a comment however for some reason was not able to send document after repeated tries. Contacted store and was given general managers phone number. A genial conversation was had over my concern. He seemed to take it seriously.
Asked about ownership of this chain and was not able to elicit a direct answer only that it is traded on NASDEQ I think.
My concern as a consumer is who does one go to if local management not able to settle and issue? My issue I think is universal when you eat out. Does staff wash hands?
So I would hope Noodles and Company would be more transparent when it comes to their corporate ownership on their website.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

My wife and I took our nephew out to dinner here upon his recommendation. We liked it.

It is one of those restaurants where you wait in line at the cash register to order your meal and then you go find a table. To me that's a cross between a high school cafeteria and McDonalds, but it only gets better from here.

The food was great, the server was friendly and three of us sat at our table for a little over two hours catching up on each other's adventurers, etc. We were there on a weeknight from four to six pm. The place got busy, but there were always tables available. It is not a restaurant that gets noisier as more patron arrive, so it was a pleasant environment to carry on an actual conversation.