“Closing deals over best noodles in town ”
Review of Shoki Ramen House

Shoki Ramen House
Ranked #237 of 2,057 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

My client and I drove 49 miles out of the way for these beautiful noodles. They are made with love the broth is the best around and theie sides and add ins are traditional yet slightly edgy...... They have optional levels of heat we always go for the hottest and it's just right..... try the soft boiled egg on top and extra miso. Hidden jewel in midtown. Yummy in my tummy...

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

They finally opened on 24th St--- both of us ordered a regular (it's only $1 more & if you don't eat all, it's great leftover. My husband tried curry & I the tan tan men & we were both happy. As for what to put in-- we discovered we ordered too much as we could share the shiitake mushrooms or cabbage or spinach. I had whole what noodles which I recommend

we've been waiting & prepared for crowds. Lucky for us it's their soft opening & at6:45 we easily got a seat. When we left. It was crowded

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Food: Ordered the black miso pork tonkotsu broth. Light taste, doesn't feel that heavy to eat. Ramen was cooked properly. Egg was boiled accurately too.

Ambiance: Crowded but not too loud. TVs good for ambient sound/video.

Service: Average - servers were respectful

Reviewed 16 March 2016

If you want something to warm your belly, this is the place to go. I just wish there was one closer to home.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

tried this for the first time. very interesting how a bowl of ramen can end up costing $20.00. Need to go back and experiment with another broth and noodle type. Enjoyed what I got. The large fed me for three meals.