“What a pleasant surprise”

Brookfield's Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 2,148 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: We serve breakfast,lunch and dinner in a casual,welcoming atmosphere. All of our meals, soups, sauces and baked goods are freshly prepared from family recipes. We have something on our menu for everyone, from Eggs Benedict & Corned Beef Hash to the Best Burger or Salmon Dinner in town! You will enjoy fast, friendly service at a reasonable price. Value and quality delivered with a smile!
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I was looking for a diner style restaurant where I could sit down and order a good meal in a nice atmosphere. This was my first visit to a Brookfield's and it will not be my last. Everything from the service to the quality of food was very good. My server was excellent and recommended a couple of items.

Sam M, Owner at Brookfield's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dave,
We're so thrilled you enjoyed everything! We take pride in serving generous helpings of classic dishes filled with love, so it's great to hear you were impressed with our efforts. Thanks for the nice review and compliments, and we can't wait to have you back again soon! Till then, Sam & Stacy, Owners

Reviewed 9 February 2018

We stopped here to meet up with friends in the area. This is very easy on and off from I-80. The service was very good. It's a diner so breakfast is served all day. I had half of a turkey sandwich and it was good. We had a nice lunch.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

The restaurant is roomy with large tables and booths, lot of space between them. The atmosphere is quiet that is appreciated.
The service is very nice, the young women who served me were smiling and attentive.
The classic cheeseburger was rather good, so was the wine and the price correct.

We couldn't ask for more! Thank you for the wonderful review. It's great to know you enjoyed dining with us. We hope to see you again soon. -Sam & Stacy, Owners

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Serves good American style breakfast. No wait. Reasonable prices. Good service. Nothing spectacular to report, but nothing bad either.

Sam M, Owner at Brookfield's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for stopping by JB. As a family owned and operated business, we value every customers feedback. I hope you will visit us again soon so we can show you a 5 star homemade breakfast! Have a wonderful holiday season.
Stacy
Owner

Reviewed 29 October 2017

It seems like Brookfield's food isn't as good as it used to be, just kind of average. I went with a friend. She ordered a Tostada salad and I had the Asian Chicken salad. I would say mine was good but not real good. The service was good and the people are always friendly. I do like the that about Brookfield's, a nice family restaurant.