“Nice little piece of N'Orleans cuisine”
Review of French Po Boys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
French Po Boys
Ranked #1,063 of 2,269 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 22 March 2016

Not many small deli-like place serve soft shell crab or shrimp po'boys around here. I would love to try the whole menu eventually. I especially want to have a Tornado fried spiral-cut potato that you could only get at Coney Island not that many years ago. The only thing they should change is the one refill rule on drinks.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2012

When traffic is intense, the eye wanders and that's how I found French Po Boys in Sacramento. One sharp turn later I found an amazing menu and my favorite, an Oyster Po Boy! Since New Orleans this favorite has been an impossible dream. I smile just writing about it. Wonderful food and creative, wonderful people. Thank you!

Date of visit: August 2012