“Best Bento Box Ever!”

Azukar Sushi
Ranked #212 of 2,057 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying I'm not a sushi person, can eat raw food. This place has all you can eat for about $28. I had a bento box for $13 and it was superb. The teriyaki check was delicious. It was a ton of food, teriyaki chicken, California roll, cucumber salad, two wontons and rice. My friends got all you can eat sushi and loved it. I would be back if I lived in the area. Yummy!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I have ordered twice from them now through Food Jets. They aren't the cheapest Sushi around... but the few rolls we have had are DELICIOUS! Here... spicy means something! Their wasabi is no joke either. Highly recommend the Tempura fried roll aka The Volcano Roll. (If you can handle heat). My 4 yr old loves the Fried California Roll & their Teriyaki Chicken.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

This place is outstanding. The price was reasonable, and the food was awesome. The waiter was on her "a" game. She rocked it with making suggestions and being attentive to our table. I highly recommend and would suggest the scallops roll. It was amazing!

Reviewed 5 November 2016

This Sushi restaurant offers 'all-you-can-eat' sushi menu's (as well as a limited 'regular' Japanese menu of 'sides'), at what seems at first a steep price for dinner (approx 30, incl. tax) compared to other 'buffet-type' restaurants (such as Mizu). However, there are some differences; this is a small intimate yet tastefully decorated restaurant with atmosphere, and therefore nothing like any of the other buffet-style operations. Second, they serve you; you order as you go, and actually get charged for what you don't eat on top of your 'all-you-can-eat' price (however, I have not verified that, but they note it on their menu's, as a deterrent to 'over-eating' with the eyes and hands, before it gets to your taste-buds and subsequently, stomach. Hence they take it literally. Rolls are very good, and what I would recommend most. Drinks vary from sake to wine (however, the white wine ran out during dinner, so I had to shift to red, which was not very compatible with the fish). Friendly service, and, if you have a good appetite, worth the uptick (since sushi tends to be on the pricy side anyways, and aficionados go over this amount pretty easily, when going 'a la carte'). Will go again. (BTW: Azukar means 'sugar' a left over from their partnering with Azukar Lounge, now midtown)

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

If you like fresh made to order food, this is the place for you!! The preservation is awesome and so is the service. The food is always consistent and clean. We usually go there for lunch but have tried the dinner menu which is very different and great as well. Great value for the money. Enjoy!